Special Guests

I've been in NY for the past few days singing here and there...doing some work on a wonderful new project (more later on that) and I keep running into and meeting the most amazing performers.  


So much talent out there and as such I've begun to think about special guests for this years Holiday Concerts.  


There are going to be some cool surprises this year, guests in each venue and they are going to blow you away.  I'm so excited to have the opportunity to bring such talent to the stage with me.


Don't wait, a few of the venues are getting pretty full already so click and get the tickets.

Click Me


Just click the link above and scroll down to the venue you wish to visit. We're going to do some give-aways this year too (ya never know who or what might pop in or pop up).



Comments

Popular Posts