Great Quote




"Thought is the sculptor who can create the person you want to be."
-Henry David Thoreau

I've found in my own journey that I am my own biggest obstacle.  The barriers I face are those that I put there through my thoughts. 

I've also learned that by keeping the truth solidly within myself, knowing the truth despite what "seems" to be the perceived reality allows me to flourish and prosper no matter what is thrown in my path.

At the end of the day we walk together in a world of individuals each of us on a separate yet ultimately common road.  It's how we walk that road, with what dignity, with what purpose that to me makes all the difference in the world.

Words and thoughts are powerful things when set in motion. 

"Thought is the sculptor..."

Your thoughts, my thoughts...our thoughts. 

Here's to a entree into a Wonderful Spring. 
I'm looking forward to it!

Comments

andrew said…
LOVE this quote !!!

Andrew

Popular Posts