GOOD NEWS PLANET


So I went ahead and followed my own advice and set up a new blog called:

GOOD NEWS PLANET

This is what I want to do and I'll need your help.  

I want people to find stories, Good News Stories, and submit them to us.  We'll post them on the Blog and do out little part in putting some Good Energy out in the world.  

Sure as heck it's pretty chaotic out there right now.  Has been for a while. The news is filled with turmoil and despair etc. But trust me, I know that through darkness a light always shines.  And if we can shine a little light into that darkness things might just brighten up a little, if even for a few moments.

So if you know of some good news stories just submit them as comments at the blog address below and we'll get started.  

www.goodnewsplanet.blogspot.com


"Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news.  The good news is that you don't know how great you can be!  How much you can love!  What you can accomplish! And what your potential is"
- Anne Frank

Thanks for helping to change the world just a little!







Comments

Popular Posts