Travel and Holmes

So I laid down some songs for a new Sherlock Holmes musical. The premise of this one is kind of ingenious. I'm very excited about it.

I posted a few photos from the recording session on twitter. And by the way...please follow me on twitter here @james_barbour

I've been asked to sing at the ARIIX international launch on April 27 and 28 in Anaheim. I gotta tell you guys, I really love this company. The integrity of the executive team and the quality of the products are of the highest level. I've learned so much.

For you moms and dads out there or even anyone who is looking to become a mom and dad in the very near future I encourage you to take a look two videos on this website. www.healthybabyacademy.com It was created by my good friends Tim and Laura Sales. There is a reference tab on the site for those of you who would like more information. Tell them I sent ya (enter my name in the tab) and Tim and Laura will forward you information about this great division of ARIIX.

Immediately following the ARIIX launch I'm off to NYC for three weeks in May to work on a new show...it's a comedy. I get to reunite with some old friends and colleagues on this one. I'm looking forward to it.

That fills out April and May. June and July are packed as well with yet another reading of a musical and a nice trip to Korea to sing some music with a leading lady I've shared the stage with a few times. (That last one I'll leave a bit of a mystery for now).

There are so many great events coming up...my cup runneth over.

Remember, visit the site and tell them I sent ya. And don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Comments

Popular Posts