Project Runway vs The World Series of Poker

Over the next few weeks I'm going to compare and contrast two of my favorite shows...Project Runway and The World Series Of Poker.

A frivolous yet fun adventure that will ultimately amount to very little except the passing of time in a hopefully enjoyable way.


I have no idea how this will turn out...heck I have no idea where I'm even going to start but I'm doing it anyway.

I'm might consult a couple of friends like Sammy The Dentist (see the link below) and even take suggestions from you guys out there...so write in and let me know your thoughts.





Comments

Kate said…
you can say they both involve risks.

To be trendy and fashion forward you have to judge what's out there, as poker players have to judge what other players might be holding. Then designers have to asses their ideas/ plan of action and see what style is going to get them the best result. Poker players do the same. Fold, Stay, Raise the bet, etc.

They both require skill, serenity, and the player and designer have to see ten steps ahead.

Popular Posts