Rocky Horror update


Hey Gang,

As many of you might have read this afternoon, much to my regret I'm departing the production of Rocky Horror at the Old Globe to deal with some things at home.

And as most of you already know my wife and I are expecting our second child and the birth is to be sometime in October...which would be in the middle of the Rocky run.  (And by the way, there are no understudies).

As my amazing wife is progressing through this second pregnancy we've encountered some unexpected issues and in turn I felt it vital to be with my family during this time.

That said, I urge you to go and see the show, I can tell you that it's going to be an absolute blast!

I'll be sure to keep you posted on everything from this end.  And make sure you keep an eye out for the upcoming concerts!  The Holidays are not that far away...


Comments

Best of wishes to you and your beautiful wife with the pregnancy! What an exciting time, I'm sure all will turn out well. :) :)
Andrew Francese said…
James,

Best to you, and the family !!!

Last time we saw you, Mei had the bump !!! Well, that was keona's baby brother Dylan james !!

Having two is such much different--- you definitely wont be bored !!

We miss ya !

Mei, Andrew, Keona Skye, and Dylan James
Alyssa Jean said…
I hope everything goes well with the Pregnancy. Congratulations on the baby! Our musical group is going to be doing A Tale of Two Cities this spring. So your music is going to become very popular.

Popular Posts