Happy Thanksgiving


We want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving

It is during these times that I miss those members of my family who have passed on. 

Sharing the Holidays with family is something I never took for granted.  No matter where I was in the world I would make a seriously concerted effort to return home.

So if you can, share this time with your family.  If you can't then share this time with your friends who, for many, have become family.

__________________________________________


It was for this reason that I created The Holiday Concerts...to create a sense of home away from home during the Holidays.

We've been doing this for 5 years now and I can say truly that we've (all who keep coming back year after year) have created a wonderful extended family.    

For those of you who have been there, you know what I'm talking about.  For those of your who have not yet joined us...we'd love to see you there.  

I like big families! 

So this year we invite you all to come and share a December night (6th, 7th or 8th) with us and hang out with your family at Sardi's. 


HAPPY THANKSGIVING !






Comments

Popular Posts