Thanksgiving and Burbank


As we move into the Thanksgiving Day festivities I wanted to send a note out to everyone to say...THANKS.

The response to the Holiday Concert 2009 has been fantastic and I'm really looking forward to it.

I also don't want all of you West Coasters to forget about the show in Burbank at The Colony Theatre.























It's going to be a load of fun and a little different than the NY show.


I've been in the studio with Peter Wolf recording a new single which will be available by in about a week or so...(just in time for Christmas).

Here's a photo of the main board console in Peter's studio.




We've finished the main orchestration, have laid down rough vocals and this week we're going to finish up all the little details.

The arrangement Peter has created is out of this world. I'm really excited about it.

And here's the view from just outside the Studio. Horrible huh? :)


That light blue line on the horizon is the Pacific Ocean. What a site to see.


Puts me in the "Mele Kalikimaka Mood."


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and I'll see you at the shows!


Comments

Popular Posts