Nightmare Alley

Well it certainly has been a looooong time since my last note. It's been crazy busy but with all amazing things.


First....Nightmare Alley at The Geffen Playhouse. This is one heck of a show. We only had three weeks to create a brand new musical and I gotta tell ya...now I know why we usually do it in 6-8 weeks.


It was a ton of work in a short amount of time and I think all of wished that we had more of it. That said, I'm very proud of what we were able to create in that time and as we settle in the show becomes more and more grounded.

The cast is just to die for and some of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure to work with. And then there is the Geffen and it's staff. It all comes from the top and that's Gil Cates...truly the salt of the earth and I am so grateful to know and have been directed by him. The entire creative staff...everyone.

Aside from the tremendous emotional journey that my character goes through and the sheer exhaustion I feel after each show, I so look forward to getting right back there the next day. It's a remarkable place.

So come on down and give the show a go.


Comments

Protzko said…
You are killing me by doing this show in LA. Bring it to New York!

Popular Posts