So take a peek...

Here's a wonderful project that I worked on a few months back.  Take a peek...give a listen.




Give the gift of POETRY to your VALENTINE.


POETIC LICENSE: 100 Poems/100 Performers

Hear 100 great artists recite their favorite poems on this award winning three-disc CD.

Artists include: Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jason Alexander, James Barbour, Cynthia Nixon, Patti LuPone, Kate Mulgrew, Tyne Daly, Michael York, Florence Henderson, Richard Thomas, Kathleen Turner, Joanna Gleason, Chris Sarandon, Barry Humphries, Christine Baranski, Judith Light, and more!!!




ORDER TODAY AT

itunes

"When I was an undergraduate, an English professor said, in passing, a poem a day keeps the doctor away. He meant, I assume, that being regularly exposed to the best that has been thought and written is a universal medicine. This collection helps bring poetry off the page and back into the ear, where it belongs, and hearing it read with such skill is a constant revelation. I have not found myself ever, for instance, since I was forced to in college, deciding to sit down and read Tennyson or Milton, but hearing them read has made me realize what I've been missing. This is the best of the best, read by the best of the best. I plan on listening to this CD every day on my commute and saving a bundle on my mental health bills."
 --Tom Lutz s books include Doing Nothing, A History of Loafers, Loungers, Slackers, and Bums in America, Crying: A Natural and Cultural History of Tears; American Nervousness, 1903: An Anecdotal History



Comments

Popular Posts