Serrano, American Cancer Society and Rebecca


I've been in NYC working on a fun new project called SERRANO - It's a parody of Cyrano and I'm having a load of fun.

As many of you know I joke that I always play the "Dark Brooding Guy" and this time I get to have fun in a comedy.

Joel Zwick is directing (My Big Fat Greek Wedding not to mention all of Hershey Felder's hit one man shows AND Back From Broadway that Hershey and I wrote and performed all those years ago).  What an incredible guy and I'm blessed to be working with him again.

Glad to be in NY because last night I was asked again for the second time in two years to sing at the Starry Night Gala fundraiser for the American Cancer Society.  I was accompanied by Ben Sprecher, producer of REBECCA.

For those of you who haven't heard, REBECCA is back on for Broadway.  Opening night is November 18th so get ready for the "Burning Down The House (the house quite literally burns down on stage) going to be very cool.

Here's a link:

REBECCA

Come and join us at The Broadhurst!

And follow me on twitter: @james_barbour


Comments

Popular Posts