Fights, Frank and Football

This week on The Star Power Hour I sat down with my dear friend, Grammy and Tony Award nominee Frank Wildhorn.



It's always great to share time with friends and doubly great to get to talk about their new projects especially when I get a little (or BIG) scoop on one of them.

We touched on many topics, Broadway and music, future plans for future shows and future plans for some old shows and of course we talked about football. 

There are some great 
songs played during the one hour show AND you'll get some inside scoop into the upcoming Broadway revival of Jekyll & Hyde.  (Not to mention some insiders information on the Film version of J&H).




So log on and tune in this Thursday 
January 24th 10am PST/1pm EST for one hour with 
Frank Wildhorn.



Here's a direct link to the show.  And don't forget you can also subscribe to the show on iTunes and it will show up right on you Phone, tablet of computer.  You won't miss a beat.

Click Here:



____________________________________

And of course there's DONNYBROOK at the Irish Rep.  

Revisiting this musical has been quite a undertaking...in a good way.  There are some traditional Irish songs that have been added to the mix and we've Charlotte Moore has trimmed here and there.  

The cast is just wonderful and the fight scenes...well I wish I was 10 years younger.  I studied Martial Arts for many years and I'm now remembering what my body felt like after the day after my first really intense class.  

The Get Fit With Me Program has ben beneficial.  I'm down a little over 12 pounds which gives me the added boost of energy I need.  Look, not that I needed to lose weight, but again...it makes my bones feel better.  I'm still using the homeopathy on www.BroadwayFit.com with great results.

Keep your updates coming and remember one person who sincerely participates will be chosen at random to come to Donnybrook.



Comments

Popular Posts