Broadway and South Korea

With the creation of the radio show The Star Power Hour I've found that my blog has gone by the way side.   I've basically been addressing many of the things I would write in the blog, LIVE on the radio.

For those of you who don't know about the radio show as of yet, here's a link for the show for this Thursday June 13th.  We air at 10 am PST.

STAR POWER HOUR


That said there are still a few things that I can address here given it's readable and viewable digital format.  One of those things is sharing a link to a video shot in the recording studio in Korea (where I am currently directing the Korean version of the Broadway musical A TALE OF TWO CITIES.

Take a look at this video. It's one of my actresses from the production.  She plays Madame Defarge (and she also, ironically, played Mrs. Danvers in the Korean production of REBECCA). I think she's pretty stellar.




Also keep your eyes open for ANNA NICOLE the Opera at BAM this fall.  I'll be doing that with Sarah Joy Miller and many more wonderful performers.

Here's a link to ANNA NICOLE




Comments

Popular Posts