The Curse



The Curse Of The New Years Resolution

There's a statistic that 8% of people who make New Years Resolutions actually achieve their goal.  That means that a staggering 92% fail.  My question is WHY?

By fat the number one New Years resolution is to lose weight.  I have an incredible program for that.  I myself lost 34.6 pounds in just over 6 weeks with no exercise.  (But that's for a later date)

So why don't you keep resolutions?  Are they unachievable?   Unrealistic?  Lose interest?  I don't believe any of these are the culprit   I believe that your BELIEF in YOURSELF that you CAN actually achieve the goals you set for your self is what is lacking.  You are your own barometer, your own coach at the end of the day it's just you...with you.


So why is it that we falter in our belief? Why do we give up?

Well over the next few weeks I'm going to share what I've learned and how I made changes in my life to reach the goals I laid our in front of me.  

No matter the obstacles you think are there...YOU CAN achieve your goals.




Come with me and take a ride into your future.  Grab the dreams that are yours.  It can happen.





Sign up for Insider Access to JamesBarbour.com.  Get first access to concerts, events and more.  Click here NOW.

Comments

Popular Posts