Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there.

It's our first Mother's Day in our new family.  The baby is already 8 months old.  Amazing to think that so much has happened since she was born.  We're so very blessed.

I can't tell you how much I miss my own mother. On days like today it's especially poignant. Although I know that both she and my father are "looking down" at what's going on I wish they could have been here for the baby's birth and meet her in person.  

I urge those of you who still have your mother's here to cherish this time. I would give anything to have one more day to share, to talk, to laugh.  It is a special day for very special people in our lives...celebrate them.

Happy Mother's Day.

Comments

andrew said…
Very well said !!! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there !!!

Thanks for ALL that you do !

Andrew
Rae said…
Hi James,

I am so touched by all that you wrote today. You are a warm, sensitive person. I do cherish the time spent with my mom,husband, children and granddaughter. The time goes by so quickly and we don't always appreciate the time spent with those who have given so much to us.
We don't know what tomorrow will bring so we should spend as much time as possible with family.
You are like a son to us and Evan and I enjoy spending time with you whenever we can.

Rae

Popular Posts