My Golden Buddha

Another great show last night. The changes we made in yesterdays rehearsal cut 5 minutes off the first act. The show is flowing.

OK... now onto the more important things... my dogs! We think that one of our Golden Retrievers (Buddha) has Hip Dysplasia which is a common ailment in this breed.

He's such a great dog with an amazing temperament and it just kills us to see him having difficulty. We're going to take him to the Vet this week and get him checked out. As we would with any member of our family, we'll do whatever it takes to get him fixed up!

There are some great supplements for hips and joints in large breeds and they've been a great help to Buddha over the past couple of years.

My aunt gave me a pillow a couple of years ago that says "My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am." So true!

Comments

jiujiu said…
I'm glad the show is doing well, and I'm sure it will be better night after night! :)
However, Buddha ( what a nice name!) he reminded me of my dog, Blacky ( for he was black and my brother had no imaginationat all :P)I miss him so much, so be sure to give your doggy the best! :D

"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am."

Wow, Amen! ( That guy who created the pillow is a genius! and your aunt is so sweet :D )

Popular Posts