Friday Festivities...

There was a big group in from Syracuse Friday tonight, wonderful crowd.

And for most of this week Alison Walla went on for Mackenzie Mauzy as the seamstress. Mackenzie had to go to LA to finish up an episode of The Bold And The Beautiful. She'll be back Saturday night.

Alison is doing a wonderful job stepping in.

We have such a talented and diverse cast it amazes me sometimes. This cast gives 100% every single night. They are extremely hard working and rarely have I been around a group where everyone is as committed to the project as the person standing next to them.

Rich are experiences such as these and it's important to remember them.

Life can fly by, moments that once seemed to last forever are gone in the blink of an eye and to me, it's important to cherish every one of them.

Great to see those of you who have come back time and again. Our Adopt A Class program is in full swing and we're bringing more and more students to the show on a continual basis.

These too are moments never to forget.

Comments

Rae said…
Hi James,

I think each and every one of you gives 110%.

Again, thanks for bringing Adopt-A-Class to your show.

Rae
RJ Vaillancourt said…
James, I saw your show this afternoon with my parents, and in a word, I was mystified by your performance. I'm currently a freshman majoring in theatre at Fordham College at Lincoln center, and I have never in my life been so moved as I was by your work this afternoon. I read "A Tale of Two Cities" in high school, and it bored me to tears, but your performance as well as the performances of your colleagues made the incredibly written and directed show both enjoyable, and understandable.
If you can offer any insight or advice at all to someone who hopes to begin a career in the field after four years of education, I would be so thankful and interested in hearing any insight at all.
I know you are extremely busy, but if you ever have any free time at all, is there is any way you could email me? nyyffc@optonline.net.. I would greatly appreciate any tips from such an astounding performer like you.
Thanks again,
RJ Vaillancourt
Thank you so much! And thank you again
RJ Vaillancourt said…
Thank you again!
Artistic1 said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae said…
Hi James,

Life does pass quickly and we must cherish every moment. The older you get, the faster the time seems to go.

As long as "A Tale" runs Evan and I will make every effort to see it often.

Rae
Anonymous said…
I recently saw Tale of Two Cities and your performance in particular was incredible. I'm in a musical now at a community theater in Garrison, NY (The Mystery of Edwin Drood, as Rosa Bud)and seeing you give everything you had to the role provided such inspiration for me.
Funnily enough, In Drood as well with me is Jennifer Lee Andrews, who played Cossete on Broadway when Natalie Toro played Eponine.
I wish you all the best-- Michelle Tendy.
And not to advertise, but here is a link to my theater's site. http://www.philipstowndepottheatre.org/

Popular Posts