Closer and Closer

So we might be getting closer and closer to a really cool project...

Had some meetings on it today and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out. I'll keep you posted.

My old friend Hershey Felder was in town this week. What an amazing talent he is. For those of you who don't know him, he wrote and starred in George Gershwin Alone on Broadway and has taken it and his two other shows around the world over the past few years.

He's about to settle in LA again at the Geffen Playhouse. Go check him out if you're there. Loads of fun and an amazing journey to take.

Oh... finally got to watch the "final" table of the World Series Of Poker. I love it...it's a great game.

Comments

jiujiu said…
ohh, mr Felder!!!I still laugh out loud when I hear you two acting and singing in your cd! I wish I had some cd of him, but there's nothing on the net..
I will keep my fingers crossed for you, anyway!! :D

ps: who won the game?

Popular Posts