Korean BBQ and new friends



What a meal...

I'm a foodie...a good food foodie.

Last night I was taken to a Korean BBQ (I've eaten before but never in Korea).  I had an interesting experience in that I actually tasted the food.  What I mean by that is in the US most of our food is genetically modified or sprayed with chemicals etc.  (We eat organic at our house but there is still a difference).

So many wonderful dishes including Kimji which is pickled cabage. This dish is found to be eaten by those who live the longest, there seems to be a direct correlation to foods such as this and longevity.

Here's a photo of our table last night.  In the photo you'll see Kai.  Kai (on the right) is playing Darnay in the Korean production of A Tale Of Two Cities and his manager (seated to his left).  Kai just released his new CD on Universal Asia.



Here's a link for tickets in Korea

Korean Tale

This is a photo of the actress who plays Lucy and the director (seated right) of the Korean production.  Such incredible people and amazing performers.


First concert tonight!  Off to rehearsal.



Comments

Popular Posts