Guest #2 (But really #1)

My second guest (who will actually be my fist guest) is the incredible:

Lauren Kennedy













Lauren will appear with me on Saturday, January 31st and I'm jazzed that she'll be the first guest in the new concert series.

Her Broadway credits include The Lady Of The Lake in 'Spamalot', 'Sunset Boulevard' with Glen Close, 'Side Show' as Daisy Hilton and 'Les Miserables' as Fontine.  Among many others...she also played Nellie Forbush in Trevor Nunn's Royal National Theatre production of South Pacific.

Lauren and I also sing on the Dracula CD together...I know, I know...it will be out someday.

We're going to have a blast and can't wait to see you all there.

Clickey to the Tickey:  Here




Comments

andrew said…
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love her !!!!

Andrew
Artistic1 said…
Any thoughts about when the Dracula CD might come out...? I feel "Loving You Keeps Me Alive" is "the" love song of all love songs. It has such a powerful message...and it's been one of my favorites for a while, now.

Popular Posts