Last Night

Last night was filled with music. 

I started off with one guest, Laura Osnes and then ended up with something like 15.  



Here's Laura and I at the end of the show.

Paige and Patrick were a delight and then I had Andrew and his fellow students come in and sing another tune (like they did at the Holiday concert) plus we had a special guest, Niko who is on the fast track to fame.  

Niko has opened people such as for Celine and Jewel and Chicago.  That was an unexpected treat.

Tomorrow night is the Broadway By The Year performance at Town Hall.  It's a great group of people that Scott Siegel has pulled together. The year will be 1924 and I'm singing:

What'll I Do and Serenade (plus there's a little comic number thrown in there. with a bunch of the guys).  

Kerry O'Malley will be singing too, incidentally she'll be playing Abigail Adams in the 1776 at Papermill...and from what I understand, our very own Laruen Kennedy will be Martha Jefferson. 

Oh yeah...it looks like I'll be doing 1776.  But it seems that most of you knew that before I did.  :)

We've got one week left in this round of LOVE SONGS and it's Julia Murney plus Rebecca Robbins with whom I did Tale.  Wait until you hear Rebecca.

The 28th show tickets...HERE





Comments

Liv said…
"What'll I Do" is one of my favorite favorite songs! Have a great time, I'll be seeing you this weekend!
Artistic1 said…
That was a very nice blog entry. Thanks. I've never seen Lauren perform, so it will be good to see her and this company of talent together... :)
Artistic1 said…
...and congratulations on having your performances extended into March! The work you have put into your shows deserves it, not to mention your efforts :)

Popular Posts