Wonderful Weekend

Was this a great weekend or what?  We had such a great time with the three shows and they were all so incredibly different!

Constantine, Morgan James,  Tim Shew, Lee Roy Reams, then new comers Daniel Zorovich and Jason Watson as well as my long time friend Todd Murray.

There was such an array of diversified talent.  It was amazing.

We're heading into this Saturday with Laura Osnes (who has just won the role of Nellie Forbush in Broadway's South Pacific...which should be fun when it comes to that little "interactive" number in my show).  

We also have two guest who will be joining her.  I can't tell you who they are yet as the press release is going out tomorrow.  But here's a hint...they're married actually and one of them I've known since 1988.  

OK click here for the tickets.  HERE




Comments

Siobhan said…
Daniel was amazing, I've seen Phantom numerous times (20+) and he hit Music of the Night out of the ball park ! He is some talented young man. My friend and I enjoyed your show, fantastic as always.
andrew said…
Playbill.com now has article on "1776" !!!

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/126399.html

Can not wait !!

Andrew
Anonymous said…
Just saw the article on broadwayworld.com about your other guests for Saturday. Off the hook!

Popular Posts